This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of Well Within Natural Medicine, Inc. including, without limitation, wellwithin.net and energymedicinestore.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Information We Collect and How We Use Information
- Ordering Products and Services: In order to process purchases and services, your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information is required. Such information is used primarily to place and process your order and check order history. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Sign Up: When you sign up for our free eBook and Newsletter, you enter your name and email address. By entering this information, you are consenting to receiving an eBook, Newsletter as well as product offerings, special discounts and event notifications and other marketing related materials.
- For Live Workshops and Events: For Live Workshops and Events, we collect name, address, phone number, email address, and level of experience. The level of experience is only used for the purpose of allowing the teacher to best understand the audience.
- Register an account with us: When you register an account with us, your name, email and address and telephone number is automatically collected. You may receive announcements, promotions, event information, specials business events, activities and other such information related to our website. By entering this information, you are consenting to receiving an eBook, Newsletter as well as product offerings, special discounts and event notifications and other marketing related materials.
- Technical Data: Technical data collected may include login data, internet protocol address, username, password for the purpose of purchasing and processing orders and accessing website programs. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and responsible for all activity that occurs under your username and password. By using our websites, you agree that you will not share your user name or password for accessing our websites and/or online programs.
You agree to notify us immediately if any unauthorized or improper use of your username and password or breach of security associated with our websites, products and services.
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring Data
The personal data that you provide to us will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information such as payment processors, team members, newsletter provider, website hosting provider, and shopping cart hosting provider.
It must be stated that no transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage can be 100% guaranteed. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter or promotional offerings at any time by clicking on the “Safe Unsubscribe” link or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Websites
We may need to share your information with trusted third parties such as merchant accounts and website and shopping cart hosting providers to process payments and orders, Newsletter Provider to collect data and contact you via email, video hosting provider for customers to access and view online products.
Viewing By Others
When you voluntarily make your personal data available for viewing by others through our websites, we cannot be responsible for unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily shared. This includes, but is not limited to, information shared on social media, blogs, reviews and testimonials on websites.
Children’s Privacy Statement
Our websites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user on our websites under the age of thirteen, we will delete such information from our records. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of our websites, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
How You Can Access, Correct or Delete Your Data
You can contact us at email@example.com if at any time you would like to access, correct, delete any or all of your personal data. In addition, if you have any concerns about the use of your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Senior Officer of the company will address and respond to your concerns.
Links to Other Websites
We may link to other websites from our Websites or in our newsletter. We have no responsibility or liability for the content, activities, or security of any other website(s) that we may link to. In addition, we are not responsible or liable for the content, activities or security of other sites that may link to our websites. We suggest you review the privacy policies on each individual website.
Address: Well Within Natural Medicine, Inc. 710 94th Avenue North, Suite 310, St. Petersburg, FL 33702