Access The Vagus Nerve’s Power to Heal: Tools to Deactivate Stress and Trauma, Balance Your Nervous System and Initiate Positivity
In this 60-minute free online event, join Dr. Melanie with The Shift Network and discover:
- The Peace Maker, a powerful self-care exercise you can do anywhere, anytime to calm your nervous system and regulate the vagus nerve — using your hands, your breath, and toning
- Ways to harness the inner workings of your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems (the vagus nerve) — your fight-or-flight instincts and your rest-restore-relax instincts — to instantly address stress and other emotional challenges
- The power of the vagus nerve — how it functions, and why it’s essential to your health and wellbeing
- The ways the vagus nerve helps you rebalance, and experience a feeling of safety from trauma — physical or sexual abuse, early childhod shame, illness, and more
- The unique abilities of the vagus nerve — and how they can positively impact your life and health
When you join us, you’ll also hear about an opportunity to learn more about your vagus nerve in Dr. Melanie’s 7-week course. She’ll empower you with energy medicine self-care tools and exercises you can use every day to support and restore your parasympathetic nervous system, and enhance your body’s ability to rest, relax, and digest.
LEARN POWERFUL ENERGY MEDICINE SELF-CARE TOOLS AND EXERCISES THAT YOU CAN USE DAILY TO SUPPORT AND ENHANCE YOUR BODY’S ABILITY TO HEAL!
“Dr. Melanie is an absolutely amazing healer! I had been going to her office once a week for the past several months working on a number of physical and emotional issues until Covid-19 came along. I now meet with Dr. Melanie using Skype and the healing is as powerful as ever! First, she does her energy evaluation with me and then she starts the healing right through the screen. Often, I can actually sense energies moving and feel an uplifting sensation especially when she sings my soul song. You would need to experience that to appreciate the wonder of it. I highly recommend her for anyone looking to feel better soon!”